***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

We score more goals per game when he doesnt play in the SPL than we do when he does play = FACT

We concede less goals per game when he doesnt play in the SPL than we do when he does play = FACT

It could be called a coincedence but i now think there is something to it (tu)

Velicka has the best goals per game record at Rangers, Fact?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im going to make a video of myself crying and pleading to have Kris Boyd left alone - like that britney nut job fan did

Then hopefully all this will end

It won't mask the fact that he's not good enough.

Sorry.

Im going to make a video of myself crying and pleading to have Kris Boyd left alone - like that britney nut job fan did

Chris Crocker, hes such a prick :craphead:

Can imagine it now

"Leave kris boyd alone" :pipe:

I have been a massive fan of Boyd but will Walter or whoever get this ego maniac to fuck...

His ego has cost him a place in the Scotland squad and it will cost him his place to play for the greatest team on the planet. 2 years his fitness has not improved, yes he jogs a bit more but Charlie Adam is fitter than him.

Lafferty, Novo and Miller were far more effective than he was today. We need an all round striker not someone who only comes to life in the box. It is getting on my nerves now I just want him gone

Boyd haters of the board I am converted where do I sign boys

I have been a massive fan of Boyd but will Walter or whoever get this ego maniac to fuck...

His ego has cost him a place in the Scotland squad and it will cost him his place to play for the greatest team on the planet. 2 years his fitness has not improved, yes he jogs a bit more but Charlie Adam is fitter than him.

Lafferty, Novo and Miller were far more effective than he was today. We need an all round striker not someone who only comes to life in the box. It is getting on my nerves now I just want him gone

Don't be a Boyd hater.

You can realise his faults, but the rest of our strikers' faults are just as bad as his.

None of them are good enough for Rangers.

Don't be a Boyd hater.

You can realise his faults, but the rest of our strikers' faults are just as bad as his.

(tu)

however I thought Lafferty was pretty good today when he went up front

Can imagine it now

Chris? That was a guy?!

Can imagine it now

Chris? That was a guy?!

Shocked me too.

Don't be a Boyd hater.

Lafferty showed potential today that he could be a good striker for Rangers in years to come

Who would you bring in bearing in mind we have hee haw money to spend to replace our strikers?

If one more person comes into this thread, and as an attempt to deflect criticism from Boyd, makes some ridiculous remark like 'well what did Mendes do?' I think I'll cry.

Boyd keeps on being given chances, and he never fucking takes them. Maybe we should learn a lesson from that.

Well, what did Mendes do?

:pipe:

Yeah. These deflecters :dry:

Always got an answer :P

Why cant they see him for what he is. a truely awful player. and we are better off without him

Parkhead 4-2

Easter Road 3-0

If one more person comes into this thread, and as an attempt to deflect criticism from Boyd, makes some ridiculous remark like 'well what did Mendes do?' I think I'll cry.

Boyd keeps on being given chances, and he never fucking takes them. Maybe we should learn a lesson from that.

People are mentioning other players to argue the point that Boyd was not the sole reason we lost today. That's not unreasonable.

Can imagine it now

He really is a totaly fan belt - i thought it was a girl first time i saw it!!

My video will be more moving though!! I can get dam emotional if i want!

People are mentioning other players to argue the point that Boyd was not the sole reason we lost today. That's not unreasonable.

You're missing the fact that this it THE Kris Boyd thread (tu)

You're missing the fact that this it THE Kris Boyd thread (tu)

I know, it was me who suggested the thread.

But when you have people saying he's the reason we lost today, the only way to argue it is to mention other players.

Get him to fuck!!!

Only the fans without a footballing brain like him, not even up for debate.

No doubt bif we beat some shite in the SC and "Boydie" bangs a hat trick the myth will continue thanks to these fans

No arguments there, but barring a couple of idiots no-one's stupid enough to claim Boyd is the sole reason we lost. It's just that this thread is for the discussion of Boyd, and Boyd only. If someone wants to criticize other players for their performance (wholly deserved today) then there's plenty of threads to do it. The completely transparent technique of deflecting Boyd's terrible performance onto other players is overused. I can see through it, and I suspect anyone who isn't ridiculously biased towards Boyd can as well.

I had a thought yesterday, and bear with me before everyone starts writing "get him to fuck".

When Birmingham came in for Boyd we should have loaned him to them until the end of the season, they would have got what they wanted him for, to help get them into the EPL, and potentially Boyd could have learnt something there, playing with different players, management and training.

Of course that hasn't happened, but do you think loaning him out, even for half a season could help his game?

He obviously has a goal scoring talent, and im sure if he upped his game, people would take interest in a player who could bang goals away for fun (on form) and overall play well.

I had a thought yesterday, and bear with me before everyone starts writing "get him to fuck".

When Birmingham came in for Boyd we should have loaned him to them until the end of the season, they would have got what they wanted him for, to help get them into the EPL, and potentially Boyd could have learnt something there, playing with different players, management and training.

Of course that hasn't happened, but do you think loaning him out, even for half a season could help his game?

He obviously has a goal scoring talent, and im sure if he upped his game, people would take interest in a player who could bang goals away for fun (on form) and overall play well.

One problem with that BOYD DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO BIRMINGHAM!

Loaning him out to any other club of his choice isn't the answer either, we need to sell him.