***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Same old PLG pish "look how amazing PSG are - we should have kept him blah blah".

Look - it matters not a jot whether PSG wins the French title - it wont change anything regarding whether of not he should have left Rangers.

We already knew he was a good manager in his home country

The problem was he couldnt deal with a new country, new environment, new culture etc...

Nothing thats happened at PSG has changed that fact.

Well done on showing a complete ignorance of PSG's situation at the time Le Guen took over.

Nonetheless, this is a thread for big Kris and it should get back on topic!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at McBoyd's avatar.

Spiky hair or shaved head?

Anything to get this back on topic! :lol:

I'll get it back on topic, look at the weight difference between the two pics :anguish:

Doesn't look much different, in the actual pics.

:lol:

Look at McBoyd's avatar.

Spiky hair or shaved head?

Anything to get this back on topic! :lol:

I'll get it back on topic, look at the weight difference between the two pics :anguish:

Doesn't look much different, in the actual pics.

:lol:

I know you have two pics on your hard drive of Boyd when he signed and one from the other week, get them posted so we can see the difference (tu)

Certainly put on the weight since his Killie days - he looked lean when he first signed, he looked good under Le Guen and now he's has a belly, handles and moobs.

He'll end up like Mark Yardley.

Plenty of talking points from those pics (tu)

Aye.

Whilst he has put on a bit of weight, i wouldn't say he's the worst/most overweight player in the game, nowhere near Lennons weight toward the end of his career..

Even Ronaldhino put on some weight :lol:

Ronaldinho-fat.jpg

I do wish Boydy would muscle up a bit and get faster/pacier.

Aye.

Whilst he has put on a bit of weight, i wouldn't say he's the worst/most overweight player in the game, nowhere near Lennons weight toward the end of his career..

Ronaldinho-fat.jpg

But we all know what happened Barca got rid, Boyd doesn't want to improve he thinks he's already made it.

But we all know what happened Barca got rid, Boyd doesn't want to improve he thinks he's already made it.

The Ronaldinho thing was just a joke, but there was a point last year Boyd did improve physically as you can see in this picture!

2823795823a6914925999o.jpg

But that seems to have slipped away again :lol:

Aye.

Ronaldinho-fat.jpg

I need a good laugh,post the picture of the Lurgan bigot with his shirt off? :lol:

That last pic is horrific.

Not sure what he looks like now underneath the shirt, but thats strange that that pic was May 2008 yet theres a picture (i quoted above) of the same season and he looks alot thinner in the stomach.

If he's still like that, he does need to lose it and gain some agility again.

Archived