***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 men - you might have forgotten we had daily on there too......

end of the day, boyd was an empty shirt. Miller warmed up and went sat back down on the bench again. Pointless. You could see from about 20 minutes in to the game that boyd was never going to score in a brothel today let alone on the park, so why he wasnt taken off is beyond me.

I wasn't surprised about his performance today. Just before the match I was speaking to a mate who was saying Lafferty and Miller would start up front (which would have won us the game IMO), and I told him Boyd would play 90 minutes and be shite. At the time I was only half serious, but look what fucking happened. He should have been dropped a long time ago but it's not going to happen.

The only compliment I have to give to the guy is that he wasn't quite as bad as he was against ICT. And that's not a fucking compliment.

I don't think anyone will touch him in the summer - the only manager with an interest in him was Big Eck.

Managers would probably rather go for the likes of Fryatt, Beckford, Mackail-Smith, McLean, Lambert, MacDonald (Brentford)....

I don't think anyone will touch him in the summer - the only manager with an interest in him was Big Eck.

Managers would probably rather go for the likes of Fryatt, Beckford, Mackail-Smith, McLean, Lambert, MacDonald (Brentford)....

I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Fryatt when he first broke through at Walsall.

He's been incredible for Leicseter this season.

Is that Steven MacLean from Plymouth Argyle?

That would just sum us up, a player we let go in 2004 turning out a better option to buy than our "so called" main striker :mad:

Aaron McLean - Peterborough. 16 league goals this season.

Boyd IMO would be a cheaper option than McLean.

Have to say Darren Ferguson has been doing a great job at Peterborough, Obviously Sir Alex management genes have been passed on.

Was linked with a £2.5m move to Wolves. Probably cost a bit mmore than that?