Old Rangers Programmes

Herrbear

Im currently writing a piece on the evolution of the Rangers programme and also a side piece on club memorabilia , however Im finding it difficult to trace any of the original programmes and I would also like to speak to someone with a vested interest in the club memorabilia archive.

Would Sandy Jardine and David Mason be worth a try ? If so , how do I contact them , are they based at Ibrox?

Ibrox may be able to help, as a lot of clubs have copies of programmes, going back to the first issues. I do not know if Rangers do, but it is worth a try. I have a few back to late 50's and 60's.

Im currently writing a piece on the evolution of the Rangers programme and also a side piece on club memorabilia , however Im finding it difficult to trace any of the original programmes and I would also like to speak to someone with a vested interest in the club memorabilia archive.

Would Sandy Jardine and David Mason be worth a try ? If so , how do I contact them , are they based at Ibrox?

This any good to you? http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?o...3&Itemid=35 If you need to chat with someone who's an expert on Programmes, let me know.

We are about to add the biggest collection of Rangers memorabilia anywhere to Vanguard very soon. Right back to the first season books.

Speaking to someone would be very helpful , I'd like to see one in the flesh so thats why im keen to speak to either Jardine or David Mason , but any help is appreciated.

This any good to you? http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?o...3&Itemid=35 If you need to chat with someone who's an expert on Programmes, let me know.

We are about to add the biggest collection of Rangers memorabilia anywhere to Vanguard very soon. Right back to the first season books.

Speaking to someone would be very helpful , I'd like to see one in the flesh so thats why im keen to speak to either Jardine or David Mason , but any help is appreciated.

PM me your email address mate and I'll put you in contact with someone who has every Rangers programme known to man.

pm mate