Celtic launch bid to hijack Rangers move for defender

boss

He moaned in his column how unfair it was that he was being chased by the bookies for his alleged £400k debts that he ran up while/because he was ill.

Not saying he deserved it, or anything of the sort, but he should at least be man enough to own up to what he did and not use his illness as some sort of invisibility cloak.

Ah, I can't say I've ever paid attention to anything he writes so would have missed that.

As you were then :crabflute:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I can't say I've ever paid attention to anything he writes so would have missed that.

As you were then :crabflute:

His column used to be alright most of the time, but I stopped reading after the 3-1 OF win last season when he came out and said that, yes there is a conspiracy against the tims.

Never read it since, aside from when someone told me about the aforementioned column.

His column used to be alright most of the time, but I stopped reading after the 3-1 OF win last season when he came out and said that, yes there is a conspiracy against the tims.

Never read it since, aside from when someone told me about the aforementioned column.

Worst thing about Hartson is we would have idolised him as he WOULD have scored barrowloads for us.

Worst thing about Hartson is we would have idolised him as he WOULD have scored barrowloads for us.

Oh aye, no doubt about that, but there'd still be that bit deep down in most of us that'd be saying, 'he's still a prick, though'. Ricksen, Ferguson (2nd spell), Muscat and Diouf had that reaction for me.

forget hartson or jackson, the best for stuffing his big size 10's in his gub has to be that rancid bigotted old cunt billy mcneil

Just read ANY of his articles and he is blabbering on about how great his club is and that they are going to win everything :lol:

honestly, ive never said this about anyone else, but when that old bastard dies i will purchase a pair of grave dancing shoes and make good use of them

forget hartson or jackson, the best for stuffing his big size 10's in his gub has to be that rancid bigotted old cunt billy mcneil

Just read ANY of his articles and he is blabbering on about how great his club is and that they are going to win everything :lol:

honestly, ive never said this about anyone else, but when that old bastard dies i will purchase a pair of grave dancing shoes and make good use of them

:lol:

He should have on his gravestone, 'refs against us for the past 50 years'. Auld bitter cunt.

Oh aye, no doubt about that, but there'd still be that bit deep down in most of us that'd be saying, 'he's still a prick, though'. Ricksen, Ferguson (2nd spell), Muscat and Diouf had that reaction for me.

Ricksen - Thought he was a hardman and as such threw himself about the pitch with cowardly thuggish tackles. As a player I thought he was ok, until Petta ripped him a new arsehole (which Petta never repeated against ANYONE in his entire career)

Ferguson - Head was up his own arse in his 2nd spell...

Muscat - Just an animal. Should be caged.

Diouf - Wound up the tims no end. :D

Diouf, as you know amongst the mhedia is most noted for "his after the whistle red card".... to me though, I most remember him for A) The Sporting Lisbon goal and B) The "Dioufy"

Ricksen - Thought he was a hardman and as such threw himself about the pitch with cowardly thuggish tackles. As a player I thought he was ok, until Petta ripped him a new arsehole (which Petta never repeated against ANYONE in his entire career)

Ferguson - Head was up his own arse in his 2nd spell...

Muscat - Just an animal. Should be caged.

Diouf - Wound up the tims no end. :D

Diouf, as you know amongst the mhedia is most noted for "his after the whistle red card".... to me though, I most remember him for A) The Sporting Lisbon goal and B) The "Dioufy"

FR - He had two good seasons with us, interestingly enough, the two times in his spell we won the league. Ferguson coming back in '04/'05 nearly fucked up the entire balance of the team with Ricksen in the middle. Kind of like Ian Black - if he hadn't been such a wank, a proper player was there.

Diouf - overriding memory is that abysmal attempt at a freekick in the last seconds of the OF game which was basically a passback. Not worth the signing, irrespective of how often he got it up the tims.

Slightly off topic, Hooiveld scored again for Southampton tonight, seems to be doing well down there.

Arguably the scum's two best CBs are performing to a decent standard at other clubs in England. :lol:

Whilst they are stuck with Loovens and big baldy!

My fave thing about Lennon is his insistence in playing Mulgrew, a shite left back, at centre half while those two are out doing well at other clubs. We are all Neil Lennon - unless you're a tim that is. :pipe:

My fave thing about Lennon is his insistence in playing Mulgrew, a shite left back, at centre half while those two are out doing well at other clubs. We are all Neil Lennon - unless you're a tim that is. :pipe:

It might just be because those around him are so shite, but he;s actually been their best CB this season by a long, long way.

Was a catastro-fuck to stick him out left against us.

He should have on his gravestone, 'refs against us for the past 50 years'. Auld bitter cunt.

as long as its a horizontal gravestone so i can dance on the fucking thing before dumping a massivle shite on it :D

ever since i witnessed first hand him using the term "orange bastards" ive hated the cunt, used to dislike him but now its hatred of the auld bitter bigotted bastard

hopefully the next lisbon lions commemorative DVD has an "in memory of billy mcneil" stamped on it

as long as its a horizontal gravestone so i can dance on the fucking thing before dumping a massivle shite on it :D

ever since i witnessed first hand him using the term "orange bastards" ive hated the cunt, used to dislike him but now its hatred of the auld bitter bigotted bastard

hopefully the next lisbon lions commemorative DVD has an "in memory of billy mcneil" stamped on it

One of many things that should be stamped on it.

Never mind the fact that the winning goal was offside.

One of many things that should be stamped on it.

Never mind the fact that the winning goal was offside.

we should hold a raffle to see what lucky bear gets to pull the plug on the old duffer when his bitterness eats away at his insides and he is on his deathbed (after the last rights of course, we dont want any of us near that shite)

if i won i'd flick the switch off and then back on just to fuck him up even more :lol:

right before he thinks satan is gonna get him i bring him back, only to send him back down again :D

we should hold a raffle to see what lucky bear gets to pull the plug on the old duffer when his bitterness eats away at his insides and he is on his deathbed (after the last rights of course, we dont want any of us near that shite)

if i won i'd flick the switch off and then back on just to fuck him up even more :lol:

right before he thinks satan is gonna get him i bring him back, only to send him back down again :D

You might want to see someone JBJ. (tu)

It might just be because those around him are so shite, but he;s actually been their best CB this season by a long, long way.

Was a catastro-fuck to stick him out left against us.

Is this a Lennon-specific term coz that could make the new Oxford?

Catastro-fuck: see Neil Lennon :pipe:

I dunno, I nicked it from In The Loop. :lol:

I'd love to see it in there though.

I think I've only ever made one Catastro-fuck in my life ... and her name was Joanne. A beautiful, albeit ginger, slim burd with firm, pointy-upwards tits and a softly mown minge that you'd never tire sookin. Anyways, I fucked her about so my loss aka a Catastro-fuck.

Love it mate :pipe:

I think I've only ever made one Catastro-fuck in my life ... and her name was Joanne. A beautiful, albeit ginger, slim burd with firm, pointy-upwards tits and a softly mown minge that you'd never tire sookin. Anyways, I fucked her about so my loss aka a Catastro-fuck.

Love it mate :pipe:

Gingers can be beautiful, but they tend to be the exception.