Stop the big punt up the park

WilliamFyfe

:anguish:

How can we not pass and move. Fucking pish!

Ally has been receiving unstinting praise for his Rangers PR work.

A pity he can't transfer his performance into actually coaching a football team.

All the same mistakes and failures from last season on display again.

Dire stuff.

Completely agree. I moaned and moaned about our inability to pass the ball through the midfield in SPL, and now I'm watching the exact same in Division 3. Having watched all of the away games so far this season, our opponents have passed the ball, had better movement and one other major thing, had pace.

3 away games, not one win!

Not sure if it's an attitude thing, but our players need to get their fingers out of their collective arses and start performing or we are going to end up with even more egg on our faces.

It was way over-used, especially when Kyle came on, and to be honest, Kyle didn't win enough balls in the air to even make it work.

At the end of the day, as long as Kyle is on the park, it's probably what is going to be used. What is needed is the likes of Shiels, McKay and Little waiting to feed off those knock-down's. It can be effective, but it has to be used properly. I do understand why the fans don't like it though.

It was way over-used, especially when Kyle came on, and to be honest, Kyle didn't win enough balls in the air to even make it work.

At the end of the day, as long as Kyle is on the park, it's probably what is going to be used. What is needed is the likes of Shiels, McKay and Little waiting to feed off those knock-down's. It can be effective, but it has to be used properly. I do understand why the fans don't like it though.

Kyle will only be effective if the balls are coming in from the last third of the park not the fucking half way line

Exactly. I've yet to see any well respected European team resort to long balls for 90 minutes.

''Mmmmmm, Kenny, this long ball hasn't worked for the first 60 minutes.... Any ideas? ''

'' errrr.... Mmmm... I know, lets stick Kyle on and play MORE long balls?''

''BRILLIANT!!!! Kev? get stripped son, you're going on''

:anguish: