All the best

My mate, who is a Bear, plays in goal for Drogheda United, tonight he is in Estonia playing a Champions League qualifier against Levadia Tallinn.

All the best for tonight Jazza

anyone got any mates who have played at a high level or even Champ League?

My mate, who is a Bear, plays in goal for Drogheda United, tonight he is in Estonia playing a Champions League qualifier against Levadia Tallinn.

All the best for tonight Jazza

anyone got any mates who have played at a high level or even Champ League?

Jazza the bear playing in unchartered territory. :lol:

He was up my house the other week. Fucking loving it over in Oirland.

This was the guy who dry humped Terry Butcher right infront of a hurting O'Squeel when McDonald scored the equalizer on helicopter Sunday.

Serial shagger - Serial legend

E-wings between the posts!

Im sure we will hear all about it up the Point :D

What's the point?

Nah, I'd like to think our friend has moved on from such shoddy establishments

You still freaquent there FFS :lol:

I'd love to see them get through and face him in the 3rd :)

He's an exceptoinal keeper who just wasn't given a chance at the Well

sort of remember him at the Rovers when Davie Mac was there, but every time I went to watch I was out my tits so dont remember much :D

when is the kick off tonight?

17:45 I'm led to believe.

no hear the end of it if they get through :D

Getting them at Ibrox would be class, the abuse we would give him would be something else :D

I'd shout at him that I raped his brother but he already knows that.

Getting them at Ibrox would be class, the abuse we would give him would be something else :D

brilliant :mutley:

brilliant :mutley:

Tell him that mate, he'll get the joke.

This isnt Rangers related.......

All the best to him anyway

Yes it is.

A Rangers supporter is playing in the CL.

If that isn't a connection then fuck playing you at a game of connect 4

I've heard colin talking about this guy, good on him but its a pity who hes playing for :thumbs_down:

Colin would play for them, I would play for them and so would you amigo.

He's doing what he loves and is getting paid to do it.

It hasn't quite worked out for him in Scotland so he has looked elsewhere, I hope to God it gets him the chance to move up. He deserves it

I've heard colin talking about this guy, good on him but its a pity who hes playing for :thumbs_down:

Colin would play for them, I would play for them and so would you amigo.

He's doing what he loves and is getting paid to do it.

It hasn't quite worked out for him in Scotland so he has looked elsewhere, I hope to God it gets him the chance to move up. He deserves it

For starters Colin wouldn't play for them as hes garbage :pipe:

I personally wouldn't play for them as i couldn't live in ROI, i just couldn't handle it, call me a bigot if you like but i have my own personal morals.

As of your mate, good on him and i hope he gets a chance with a team in Britian! :unionflag:

I personally wouldn't play for them as i couldn't live in ROI, i just couldn't handle it, call me a bigot if you like but i have my own personal morals.

As of your mate, good on him and i hope he gets a chance with a team in Britian! :unionflag:

Yes you could, if your whole life revolves around you dreaming of doing a particular job and the opportunity happened to arise in Ireland you'd leave in an instant :)

Irelands not that bad a place, the majority of them couldn't care less about the green and grey.

And I'd never call a fellow Rangers fan a bigot ;)

Yes you could, if your whole life revolves around you dreaming of doing a particular job and the opportunity happened to arise in Ireland you'd leave in an instant :)

Irelands not that bad a place, the majority of them couldn't care less about the green and grey.

And I'd never call a fellow Rangers fan a bigot ;)

Its not just the green and grey, its the vast amount of papes everywhere, having to listen to there verbal pish all day everyday.

R.e. Job opportunities...nope id look harder elsewhere (tu)