Baxter & Puskás

scotty657

Rangers had just played the all-conquering Real Madrid side at Ibrox in the first round of the European Cup on 25 September 1963 and Puskás scored the only goal of the game.

Baxter and Puskás ended up boozing all night as Jim recalled, 'Puskás was a great guy. Drumchapel was funny cause he was absolutely sozzled. I remember thinking "Puskás is steamboats!" He could hardly speak a word of English and I just remember this wee squeaky voice saying "Jeemmy, Jeemmy, wheesky, wheesky," that's all he'd say. We ended up downing whisky all night!'

Never heard of this before. :praise:

"Jeemmy, Jeemmy, wheesky, wheesky. :lol:

Rangers had just played the all-conquering Real Madrid side at Ibrox in the first round of the European Cup on 25 September 1963 and Puskás scored the only goal of the game.

Baxter and Puskás ended up boozing all night as Jim recalled, 'Puskás was a great guy. Drumchapel was funny cause he was absolutely sozzled. I remember thinking "Puskás is steamboats!" He could hardly speak a word of English and I just remember this wee squeaky voice saying "Jeemmy, Jeemmy, wheesky, wheesky," that's all he'd say. We ended up downing whisky all night!'

Never heard of this before. hail.gif

"Jeemmy, Jeemmy, wheesky, wheesky. laugh.gif

Puskas was in the drum? FFS am off for a wankhh.gif