Excuses

Andyy53

Firstly, well done to the champions, truely beautiful performance today, get it right round Lennon.

Anyway, was gonna post this the other night there, but my internets been playing up.

Truely the best excuse I've heard from a tim on how they lost the league = Taxi driver.

Taxi driver "Aye son our only threat we'll have against Hearts the morra is the officials, am tellin ye"

Me "A don't buy in tae all that, at the end of the day the league was in your hands and yous blew it against ICT, no dodgy decisions"

Taxi driver "Aye but, that night, a mean cmon it was wan a those nights where the sun wis oot, a 6 o'clock kick off, everybody just wanted a beer and a bbq that night, it wasn't a night for football"

The rest of the journey was just silence and no tip was given whatsoever, deluded bastard of a man.

Can anyone top that excuse?

try this one for the cup final. listen to two tims talkin on the train next day and one says the only reason that jela's goal went in was because it was a jubliana ball, normal fitba's dont spin like that! Just laughed at them as i got off.

fuking unreal mate aint they lol . i work we about 3 or 4 of them and my boss is one although he is a turn coat was a rangers fan and moved to the dark side which is even worse i think and the excuses and half baked attempts at saving face is comical at best.

Firstly, well done to the champions, truely beautiful performance today, get it right round Lennon.

Anyway, was gonna post this the other night there, but my internets been playing up.

Truely the best excuse I've heard from a tim on how they lost the league = Taxi driver.

Taxi driver "Aye son our only threat we'll have against Hearts the morra is the officials, am tellin ye"

Me "A don't buy in tae all that, at the end of the day the league was in your hands and yous blew it against ICT, no dodgy decisions"

Taxi driver "Aye but, that night, a mean cmon it was wan a those nights where the sun wis oot, a 6 o'clock kick off, everybody just wanted a beer and a bbq that night, it wasn't a night for football"

The rest of the journey was just silence and no tip was given whatsoever, deluded bastard of a man.

Can anyone top that excuse?

you need to change your user name mate, it's out dated

fuking unreal mate aint they lol . i work we about 3 or 4 of them and my boss is one although he is a turn coat was a rangers fan and moved to the dark side which is even worse i think and the excuses and half baked attempts at saving face is comical at best.

Absolutely hideous mate.

Absolutely hideous mate.

when i first met him to he seen my screen saver of ibrox and he said that persoanlly my fav ground and i thought he is dead on and never mentioned anything as i was new then the bastards beat us and he came a knocking to my office and was all fuking high and mighty and i just thought knob end and then one of the longer serving guys told me he married a tim ( which is up to him ) but decided to turn his back on not just rangers but his own hes a tim now as well and if there is one step worse than them gypo's its a wanna be gypo boils my blood