Thats shut them up!

Rickywelsh

For god knows how long we have been subjected to taunts of cheating and title stripping from those who demand sporting integrity. They were foaming at the mouth at the thought.

Their lies and propaganda drove our club to the edge of oblivion however like the 13 gallant apprentice boys who closed the gates of londonderry to the papish hourdes we did not surrender.

We are very much alive and kicking and we are getting stronger and stronger as our enemies run for the hills.

The news that ebts were loans and therefor not taxable has given us more momentum to hit back at the tossers who attacked us even when we were on our knees.

These people should be hunted down and hung out to dry. But even on a personal level, the mhanks at work have gone quiet, their heads go down as I pass their desks, they avoid making eye contact etc. Well I for one will not forget and I aim to get every single one of them. Not with violence but with straight talking and most if all, the truth.

The truth hurts and by fuck I will make a point of getting everyone of those cunts who not so long ago were smarmy, you know like when you past they would give you that grin without saying anything. Well I have plenty to say. The loudest of them all is a cunt who duzny even go to torbett towers and watches jimmy savilles 11 from his favourite armchair .

The last few days have been brilliant as the tables have turned. Their theory has been blown out the water. No more you had players you couldnt afford. You done us out of new schools hospitals etc. This is a bigger cheating scandal than lance armstrong. Financial doping. I am sure you have heard them all and more. Not any longer.

Let's turn up the heat on these cunts . They have been hounding us about stripping our titles. This papist fantasy was born out of sheer jealousy, jealousy regarding our magnificent haul and the fact we are the worlds most successful club.

Actually Rangers have won 61 titles however we quite rightly do not include the 7 we won during world war 2.

Jimmy Savilles 11 won 4 league titles during world war 1 and we won 1. All of which are included within both clubs honours lists.

Now here's the thing. As they invented sporting integrity they should have no problem with either of the following,

1) Rangers adding the 7 titles won during ww2 to our official haul.

or

2) Both clubs removing the titles won during ww1 as a mark of respect to the people who paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting for king and country.

So the official title hauls are either 61 / 43 or 53 / 39 .

With the above in mind does anyone know why we list our ww1 title but not our ww2 titles?

Either way the mhanks are quiet, they are shellshocked as their lies are exposed.

Cretins the lot of them.

NS

well said,to many have enjoyed putting us down at every opertunity and thats from all teams.our support has beem strong from the start of the season showing everyone that we are here and never gonna disapear. WATP :7325::21: :21: :21:

For god knows how long we have been subjected to taunts of cheating and title stripping from those who demand sporting integrity. They were foaming at the mouth at the thought.

Their lies and propaganda drove our club to the edge of oblivion however like the 13 gallant apprentice boys who closed the gates of londonderry to the papish hourdes we did not surrender.

We are very much alive and kicking and we are getting stronger and stronger as our enemies run for the hills.

The news that ebts were loans and therefor not taxable has given us more momentum to hit back at the tossers who attacked us even when we were on our knees.

These people should be hunted down and hung out to dry. But even on a personal level, the mhanks at work have gone quiet, their heads go down as I pass their desks, they avoid making eye contact etc. Well I for one will not forget and I aim to get every single one of them. Not with violence but with straight talking and most if all, the truth.

The truth hurts and by fuck I will make a point of getting everyone of those cunts who not so long ago were smarmy, you know like when you past they would give you that grin without saying anything. Well I have plenty to say. The loudest of them all is a cunt who duzny even go to torbett towers and watches jimmy savilles 11 from his favourite armchair .

The last few days have been brilliant as the tables have turned. Their theory has been blown out the water. No more you had players you couldnt afford. You done us out of new schools hospitals etc. This is a bigger cheating scandal than lance armstrong. Financial doping. I am sure you have heard them all and more. Not any longer.

Let's turn up the heat on these cunts . They have been hounding us about stripping our titles. This papist fantasy was born out of sheer jealousy, jealousy regarding our magnificent haul and the fact we are the worlds most successful club.

Actually Rangers have won 61 titles however we quite rightly do not include the 7 we won during world war 2.

Jimmy Savilles 11 won 4 league titles during world war 1 and we won 1. All of which are included within both clubs honours lists.

Now here's the thing. As they invented sporting integrity they should have no problem with either of the following,

1) Rangers adding the 7 titles won during ww2 to our official haul.

or

2) Both clubs removing the titles won during ww1 as a mark of respect to the people who paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting for king and country.

So the official title hauls are either 61 / 43 or 53 / 39 .

With the above in mind does anyone know why we list our ww1 title but not our ww2 titles?

Either way the mhanks are quiet, they are shellshocked as their lies are exposed.

Cretins the lot of them.

NS Listening to Snyde last night and they were already trying to turn things so you can forget them going away .Our enemies are going to drive this agenda 100% to have trophies taken away as they know once taken away the damage and objective will have be done forever .Sadly I think they know this will be there only chance ever and any price will be worth it to find against us .The hate is just to strong for them to let up now