feyenoord kicked out the uefa cup

delboy19721

there fans r metal!!! i remember the night we were there,time i got into the ground we had missed neil mccann,s goal we were right next to there fans only separated by this plastic partition they were banging on it like animals wanting to kill us, then big queerrr scored a couple of free-kicks and sunk us and to make matters worse they keep us in about 2 hours after the game .what a long journey home that was!!! anyone else remember that night where you there? <_<

I went to both games.Fair play to them.They are the only ones that came to our place and had a go.Over there it was mental! there were fights everywhere in the ground.People i hadn't seen for years were popping up all over the place.Shit result,but wot a night. I remember this big skinhead hitting me on the head from behind then getting kicked in the back.Police just watched.Me and my cousin kicked the living shit out of him and his mate,then about 10 of them stepped up to the plate.All of a sudden there were bears everywhere,police couldn't control it.As it all calmed down in our end,looked round and it was kicking off about 30 yards away.Best away atmosphere ever. Pity about the score.

i want there but i remember the night. wasnt the free kicks given but he clearly dived? and both free kicks into the exact same place and the second one we were going to put a man on the post but our keeper told him to move out away from the goal?

i want there but i remember the night. wasnt the free kicks given but he clearly dived? and both free kicks into the exact same place and the second one we were going to put a man on the post but our keeper told him to move out away from the goal?

It truly was our year that year to get to final.If we had beat feyenoord we would have won it ,i'm certain of it.Who remembers the Borussia Dortmund away game,think it was 2 seasons before,when McCann missed that sitter.Was right behind that goal that night.My heart felt like somebody had kicked it down the stairs :( Never realized in all the time I lived in Germany that Dortmund had such a strong dislike of us.Any idea how that started?

Wot annoyed me bout the dortmund game was that in the last minutes of norml time ferguson tried to pass the ball out of the defence rather than feckin it up the field, then they intercepted it and scored! <rattat>