Our Youth Squad

Having seen some of the players that have came through our youth system since Murray park was opened i reckon it has served us well when you think about it, With the likes of Hutton= made us 9m Adam, I Reckon we got around 2m all in. Thats not to mention Mcgregor who i believe to be as good as any around, But remember he nearly never got his chance. We can all argue that it could've done mor for us but i reckon thats our own fault and by that i mean the young guys don't get a chance to prove their worth to our first team, I reckon the Silver lining of all this Shambles of the last few months will be that we can produce good youngsters, Mccabe was outstanding yesterday & i believe given a run in the team he could be a top drawer player for years to come, Ness when fit is an outstanding prospect and the likes of Kyle Hutton getting more game time i believe we have good prospects I would love to see our youth players getting the chance before we pay the likes of Hibs & Hearts 2m for their prospects we have to believe in our own and get behind them to build for a succesful Rangers Future our players are good enough they simply don't get enough game time. Also 2 defeats in a row for Them and Two sets of outrageous comments from that we mess of a human being!! They say Lennon is maturing as a manager......No he isn't it was just going his way for a while, The same horrible biggoted wee man still remains in charge on the other side of Glasgow!! Super Ally has been a proffesional honorable dignified leader for us this year!! We breed class!!!!