Ticket Prices For Saturday?

Tickets are priced at £35 and £28 - family section tickets are now sold out. A very limited number of debenture seats are also available. You may purchase up to two tickets per transaction. Tickets are now available to purchase from Rangers Ticket Centre only.

Not anymore, they said they were sold out when I phoned up a couple of hours ago.

well They Proberly haven't changed ther info on the site just now.?

cheers lads. I've already got two tickets- that is, someone has two spares and I'm buying them off him on the day. It was someone else that was wondering, and I thought the price I'd be paying my vary from others. thanks.

cheers lads. I've already got two tickets- that is, someone has two spares and I'm buying them off him on the day. It was someone else that was wondering, and I thought the price I'd be paying my vary from others. thanks.

how much did u pay? and how do can they charge people £35 and then others £28??

how much did u pay? and how do can they charge people £35 and then others £28??

Because they are sitting in difernet bits of the stadium