New TV Deal?

wallaceIII

good evening champions.

was just wondering where I would get the SPL games in Canada from.

would I have to order ESPN 2?

Im assuming Sky will just take the OF games and leave ESPN With the rest.

If thats the case i'll just order whatever ESPN channel its on and watch the OF's at the pub.

question still remains though, which ESPN channel do I have to order?

30/30 split on the SPL games, if ESPN have negotiated it properly, it will also be 50/50 for OF games.

so does that mean I have to subscribe to both? cockcsuckers.

We wont know officially until it's all been agreed between the broadcasters. I'm sadly getting the feeling its going to be a SKY favoured deal.

30/30 split on the SPL games, if ESPN have negotiated it properly, it will also be 50/50 for OF games.

We wont know officially until it's all been agreed between the broadcasters. I'm sadly getting the feeling its going to be a SKY favoured deal.

yeah most likely. Which is too bad because I think ESPN do a very solid job.

If ESPN get british commentators, they'll be amazing. I hate the Yankie commentators, badly.

If ESPN get british commentators, they'll be amazing. I hate the Yankie commentators, badly.

Ray Stubbs from BBC has moved to ESPN to cover the EPL. How knows, we might get some decent presenters and commentators for the SPL.