Big screens at Ibrox

Get rid of the screens and put in some terracing.

This would be excellent.

Maybe 1,500-2,000 bears in each corner? Should help create a good noise. Could even have a guy at the front with a loudspeaker to help get the chants going and synchronising bouncies, clapping hands in the air etc. Would be just like some of the foreign fanatics but Govan style.

Salivating at the thought. Kick the away fans into the broomloan and have both corners bouncing :D

Get rid of the screens and put in some terracing.

This would be excellent.

Maybe 1,500-2,000 bears in each corner? Should help create a good noise. Could even have a guy at the front with a loudspeaker to help get the chants going and synchronising bouncies, clapping hands in the air etc. Would be just like some of the foreign fanatics but Govan style.

Salivating at the thought. Kick the away fans into the broomloan and have both corners bouncing :D

Works for me mate. (tu)

I wish they were removed, look awful.

Wish they could be replaced with seats but I'm sure it has been stated that it is not possible to put seats in those areas due to structural issues.

The new corners were built in a way that they could take seats at a later date ,would like to see something done with the stadium capacity wise and modernise it, the current design is twenty years out of date .

We should have stuck to the original design & filled the corners with seats instead of changing to the big screens!

ibroxfuture.jpg

Ibroxfuture2.jpg