Valencis bus from south alicante via airport return

costablancabear

Hi Bears - I have a bus travelling to the Valencia game - I stay in Spain hence the Costablancabear name but I live south of Alicante - so the bus will start from QUESADA - BENIMAR LOYAL;Corner Flag Inn - Catral;Village Inn - Alicante airport and then onto Valencia and returning that night.

Tickets are only 55 euros return for the bus and tickets for the game are not on General Sale yet but I will have for the Bears on my Bus and a deal will be made - we will be getting them so we are sitting next to the Gers fans or as close as possible - I will know on the 27th of this month how many I have but should have some spare BUT I am not running around Valencia to sell them, If you want tickets you must arrange with me some way of paying for them and getting a recorded delivery or something - Pay Pal or anything ?

I run a new website called Globalgers.com and we are only a month young - BUT if you join the site I will be giving you a 5 euro discout from the bus - only if you email and can varify your username etc - so please get in touch ASAP about the bus seats as we are filling up nicely and to avoid any dissapointment email me on pablo76watters@msn.com and have your full name, phone number and email ready and to register on my site click http://globalgers.com/forum thankyou !

* Also anyone that will be in Benidorm I have a contact who is running buses from Benidorm too if you are stuck - so just ask - thanks - WATP