The Odious Creep: An appeal to Rangers

ballbag.jpgI know it was Wednesday 10th November, and I know I made a promise to myself to let this one go. But quite simply I can't.I've lain awake at night and ruminated over this piece of absolute vermin's comments and it has continued to erode at my soul since the very day it was uttered.

I am of course talking about the serial Rangers hater Graham The Odious Creep, and whilst I hate to even mention his name, I honestly believe, even for The Odious Creep, he has overstepped the line on this occasion.

For those who maybe missed it this article appeared in the Times on Wednesday 10th November 2010. Remarkably, or perhaps not so remarkably as we are all used to The Odious Creep using miscreant behaviour by Celtic supporters to castigate Rangers, this comment was made with regard to ÇpÉbıɹq uÇÇɹb Çɥʇ banner protesting against poppies on Celtic shirts.....

View the full article

whilst I hate to even mention his name, I honestly believe, even for The Odious Creep, he has overstepped the line on this occasion.

He has overstepped the line on many, many occasions, over a large period of time. this is not the worst of his offences and yet the club refuse to anything about him.

All that you can do is boycott his newspapers and let his employers know what you are doing and why, and give gim as little publicity as posible.