In the cold light of day

blueballss

GIRUY timmy :craphead:

life is so good :uk: i woke up again and being a Ranger and a Winner i rewarded myself with a day off today, :21: mind you what would you lot know about work eh? :pipe:

hope your feckin giro money isnt in today you mhanky scumbags!!!and all the chemists are closed so you go without your daily metho top-up!!!

GIRUY timmy :craphead:

life is so good :uk: i woke up again and being a Ranger and a Winner i rewarded myself with a day off today, :21: mind you what would you lot know about work eh? :pipe:

hope your feckin giro money isnt in today you mhanky scumbags!!!and all the chemists are closed so you go without your daily metho top-up!!!

As did many other bears across the world. We deserved it :uk:

I woke up and looked at my facebook and just thought "wtf :lol:" but it was totally needed as I had to make up for 3 months of shite off those cunts.

yeah unsurprising my facebook was all quiet as well? wonder why that is :craphead: and mobile has been quiet

yeah unsurprising my facebook was all quiet as well? wonder why that is :craphead: and mobile has been quiet

Apparently I've acted like "Wun Ra Champz League ur suhin" :lol: You wouldn't know my reaction you stupid cunt because I wouldn't be on Facebook bragging. I would be with all the bears partying until the end of time.

Apparently I've acted like "Wun Ra Champz League ur suhin" :lol: You wouldn't know my reaction you stupid cunt because I wouldn't be on Facebook bragging. I would be with all the bears partying until the end of time.

thick inbred twats, sometimes im surprised how they are able to book in at the library to get on a computer!!