Ibrox Bar, Tenerife

Lagboat

Where actually is it Las Americas?

When I go on the info page of their facebook site the map defaults to Gran Canaria (which is a bit of a swim!)

It's not for me, the missus and kids really want to go.

Honest. :D

right next to the bouganville playa hotel. if you get dropped off there on just continue to walk you will see a hill going down the the bar just keep walking can't miss it :sherlock: great entertainment :crabflute:

Brilliant, I'm just down the road.

Cheers mate.

Where actually is it Las Americas?

When I go on the info page of their facebook site the map defaults to Gran Canaria (which is a bit of a swim!)

It's not for me, the missus and kids really want to go.

Honest. :D

Also if you're in torviscas by the bouganville, head down the road and up a little street by the Orlando apartments hotel (ask and you can't fail to find it) is the bobbins bar, look for it on google. Massive rangers pub. I worked in las Americas for a while and loved this bar.......

I live in Tenerife, lot of Irish bars, Dubliner being the most popular at night

Ibrox bar is the most recent addition despite being open for a few years

You can take the family there for decent banter

May is the quietest month of the year for Brits, mostly Scandinavian and Germans until mid June

Ibrox bar is a tic free zone, if you like a bit of rivalry watch a game at Linekers Rangers friendly and a lot of Rangers staff, situated next door to Murphys whose clients are generally unfamiliar with personal hygiene