Lafferty's Shot Saved/hit The Post....

watp72

I thought it hit the back of the net

I thought this also, from GR2 it looked like it! I could have swore Laff's first effort rattled the back of the net... Then I wasn't really too sure what happened after that, and tbh I'm still none the wiser thanks to this thread.

I thought this also, from GR2 it looked like it! I could have swore Laff's first effort rattled the back of the net... Then I wasn't really too sure what happened after that, and tbh I'm still none the wiser thanks to this thread.

Lafferty shot, Doni got a touch, it hit the post, came back, hit Doni's arm and rolled onto and I thought, just over the line. Others have said that they seen it replayed on TV and it wasn't over the line.

It's not really important, I guess but having seen the incident, just wanted some general opinions on what they thought of it. I did look at the assistant ref and he could not have been better placed to make the call and there were no obstructions.

Haha mate thats where I was sitting aswell!