Is jamie ness fit yet?

Deformed legs didn't stop Garrincha, the Brazilian wizard of 1970's fame.

He was known as 'Anjo de Pernas Tortas' (Angel with bent legs), so this problem Ness has should be surmountable.

....or is the problem in his head? :sherlock:

What caused Garrinchas deformed legs? Did it cause him pain?

If Ness has the same as what I had then it us painful and dangerous. There is nothing they can do for it apart wait for the tendon to catch up with the rest of his body which it will. I reckon he is been given time and will come good next season because I think he is a young player worth waiting for at ibrox.

Garrincha had birth defects and spinal issues, he grew up with them and as such they were the most natural thing in the world to him. If you ever meet a Brazilian ask them who the greatest player ever was. They won't say Pele they'll say Garrincha.

Garrincha had birth defects and spinal issues, he grew up with them and as such they were the most natural thing in the world to him. If you ever meet a Brazilian ask them who the greatest player ever was. They won't say Pele they'll say Garrincha.

They'd probably never let Garrincha on a pitch today, never get past the physical.

Deformed legs didn't stop Garrincha, the Brazilian wizard of 1970's fame.

He was known as 'Anjo de Pernas Tortas' (Angel with bent legs), so this problem Ness has should be surmountable.

....or is the problem in his head? :sherlock:

Well said CB, Garrincha actually had a badly curved spine and one leg six centimeters longer than the other his left leg bent out and his right in and he was still the worlds greatest player of his day.