I hope we get this Italian

On balance the Italians at Ibrox have been successful.

OK, Vanoli was past his best but he did not deserve to be lumped in with Emerson (playing well with AEK Athens BTW) and Capucho, who WAS one of the worst signings IMO. The other Italian players (Maniero excepted) have nothing to prove.

As for this Italian chap, there is no way we'll get him I'm afraid. We've been linked to him as a matter of course by his agent. He'll go to a bigger Italian club or the EPL for about £4m.

I'm afraid you could be right... :angry:

Yeah, we paid six million and let him go two months later.

:P

Do you actually follow Rangers or just like posting silly questions? :Animation44:

:lol:

On balance the Italians at Ibrox have been successful.

OK, Vanoli was past his best but he did not deserve to be lumped in with Emerson (playing well with AEK Athens BTW) and Capucho, who WAS one of the worst signings IMO. The other Italian players (Maniero excepted) have nothing to prove.

As for this Italian chap, there is no way we'll get him I'm afraid. We've been linked to him as a matter of course by his agent. He'll go to a bigger Italian club or the EPL for about £4m.

Aye Capucho didn't look too good. Did he get to play enough to make a good impression?

WE were talking about Italian signings but remember that Capucho is Portugese.

Who's the lassie?