Re; SPL should be treated like any other bidder!

jebus197

OK I read that thread and I hope I see a plan. Can we not all call Sky and ESPN and register our support for an exclusive bid by these companies to bid for all the games in SFL division 3?

We can fight back. We can fight all those people who tried to fuck us. We can persuade them that screening Premier league games is pointless in Scotland without Rangers in it.

Let's tell the lot of them, all those players, all those managers, all those pundits and journalists who made a living off our backs to go fuck themselves.

Also my guess is this mass trend in Sky cancellations is beginning to bite - and Sky may no longer see the SPL as a viable financial proposition. Lets make sure that trend continues and accellerates as much as possible.

What I would like to see is nothing short of the collapse of the entire SPL and the SFA - and for us to play within our own league, or a restructured SFL - with honesty and integrity at our core from the outset. We must be single minded and determined in this goal. I think it is possible and that it can be achived. The current system is corrupt, unworkable and unsustainable.

We are the greatest club and the greatest supporters in the world - but the one thing we have to our advantage is people power - and we have a lot of it. So get on the talkshows and get spreading the news. Make the SPL the most unpopular league in the world that no one in their right mind would touch with a bargepole. If we are offered promotion at any point in the future (if it still exists) then we should refuse it.

They wanted a fight. So I think we should give it to them. The Rangers fans should say no to a SPL TV deal on our games. Get phoning the Rangers hotlines, or whoever the fuck is in charge of the phones at Ibrox and let them know our position. We have a chance I think to take the entire SPL down with us if that's what we want. We have a deadline of 5pm Monday to get calling. No Surrender! And we get to make all those cunts pay!

And don't just call SKY once, call them maybe 4 or 5 times, or as many times as you can afford. Each time you will get a new operator. Tell them the SPL is worthless without Rangers and that you do not nor would not support any deal involving the future involvement of the SPL in screening Rangers games. We can fuck them if we want. But we only have a short time to do it.

Be polite, tell them you were a subscriber but that you want to talk to someone and make a complaint about your subscription. Tell them that you are considering renewing - but that you want to check some details before you consider doing so. Make sure you express your support for Sky screening SFL division 3 Rangers games exclusively. Tell them that that's the only way you would renew your subscription.