Fabio Silva

He's just getting started. I think him and Cantwell were linking up well before Todd's injury.

If he can reach 10+ goals this season, we will lift trophies.

I would love to see him play alongside Danilo next season. The two of them would be potent.

Over to you Wolves...

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Had the same opinion of him since day 1

Very good player. Not a striker. 

For me, he's an inside forward.  Will work best in a Gerrard style 4-3-3.

I'm confident that Clement will get the best out of him

Wonder if there's any deal to be done for a permanent move for him.

Understand the fee Wolves paid and that they'll want to maximise as much as they can to get their money back.

No chance they'll ever get anywhere close to that £35m back for him.

Would be all over a deal that's set up where they get a good portion of any future sell on for a modest fee.

He's a player.

His quick turn of direction puts most defenders on their arse, looks a classy player

cant believe he's only 21 

Only way we keep him is if we are in the CL proper, he basically said as much after the game when they asked if he wanted to be at Ibrox next season, a very diplomatic "let me win the league 1st before we start talking about that" (Paraphrasing)

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was class again tonight. Lovely player to watch, very direct yet still silky. 

While I wouldn't have paid £35m for him its easy to see why Wolves were willing to pay that much money for someone of his potential at 18.

His dribbling even looks messy which somehow makes it seem more elegant :lol: 

Proper exciting seeing him on the ball in the box with a defender closing him down, because you can tell now that he’s always got a chance at turning anyone given how agile he alongside having a proper physical frame for an aggressive forward player 

No chance in hell we’ll sign him permanently. The fee Wolves would be looking for would almost certainly be £10m+ at a minimum, never mind his wages. 

The best we can hope for is that he gets the bug and wants to move back on loan next season. 

6 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Wonder if there's any deal to be done for a permanent move for him.

Understand the fee Wolves paid and that they'll want to maximise as much as they can to get their money back.

No chance they'll ever get anywhere close to that £35m back for him.

Would be all over a deal that's set up where they get a good portion of any future sell on for a modest fee.

He's a player.

He will be away, no chance we could afford a player like that. He's not taking over 50 percent wage cut to play in Scotland and his fee would still be well outwith our means.

58 minutes ago, five stars said:

I'd prefer we sign Sima. Financially probably a more realistic option too.

Silva is a much better player than Sima in that position. You’re right between the two Sima would be more realistic financially, but to prefer we signed Sima seems silly

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Neither are realistic. 

Sima's perfectly realistic.

Hit form here in numbers and performances, then picked up a bad injury and unlikely to play many more games for us during his loan spell. Pretty sure he's only a year left of his deal with brighton this summer and this is his first really productive loan. If PC wants him we'll get him IMO

28 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Sima's perfectly realistic.

Hit form here in numbers and performances, then picked up a bad injury and unlikely to play many more games for us during his loan spell. Pretty sure he's only a year left of his deal with brighton this summer and this is his first really productive loan. If PC wants him we'll get him IMO

I think it's realistic if we win the league, but prob not otherwise