Hold firm

i say we shouldn't accept a temporary licence in fact as a support i think we are all demanding we dont. i feel sorry for Brechin the wee place is buzzing and us selling there place out could keep them stable for 2..3 maybe more seasons. but if we do stand firm and a really hope we do.... eventually when/if we get full licence i think it would be a nice gesture to play Brechin in an organised freindly at there ground and our support could still give them a nice we boost of cash. to be fair to there representatives they have agreed and stated the sfa are making a shambels of the situation .

It isn't a temporary one really, it's just given at present to allow everything to be signed off and stuff to be transferred as it's all agreed, ensuring the league season begins on time!

So happy, relieved and excited it's over with and we can now focus on Sunday!

By the sounds of it the temporary licence will become a full licence and it is just a matter of procedure related to transferring the share to Dundee.

As long as we have the right to defend our clubs history and achievements I am content with the decision.

Back to the football! 21.gif

By the sounds of it the temporary licence will become a full licence and it is just a matter of procedure related to transferring the share to Dundee.

As long as we have the right to defend our clubs history and achievements I am content with the decision.

Back to the football! 21.gif

My thoughts exactly, let us prove that we did not gain an advantage and that we submitted the accounts to the SFA, at least one other club in Scotland used EBT's and they didn't inform the SFA

Personally don't care what sort of licence we play under in the short term if it means Green is playing hardball over sanctions. Agree about SFL clubs, think lots of clubs are going to appreciate the Rangers in the next few years. Will be good to see after all the crap that has been said about our club and the way our own league and national association stuck the knife in, especially now that it is clear many of them owe their existence to us. Club gives life to our game and gets demonised because a couple of ego's mismanaged us, would have been the individuals anywhere else. Not many clubs can claim to have been so important to their national game for over a 100 years, and we're told we should feel ashamed, just a corrupt joke. Will be good to play other teams as the spl are a real shower, will sicken me a bit if it survives and we ever need to play in it again :beer1: