Does the fight start next month?

Gaz92

IMO the attacks on Rangers will continue from the SFA, the SPHell and club chairmen. I don't believe anything that comes from them has any credibility. Their agenda against Rangers, cheerled by most of the media is an offence to the dignity of football and an offence to Rangers football club. One of the fights should be to require the collapse of the SFA and replacement by footballing people that Rangers can trust. Until there is acceptable change in the SFA I struggle to see how Rangerw will ever work properly with the football authorities. I suspect the fights will be frequent, hard and bitter. And while all that is happening we are looking for success on the pitch. Tough times or what?

Totally agree m8, the position of sfa/spl is untenable if our game is to be seen as governed properly/fairly again. Heads should roll but I doubt they will. The 2 main culprits will leave at the 1st excusable reason though as I think everybody knows that will be the only way forward for our game. Not that it would restore much of it's credibility after a collective witch hunt that even allowed rival fans a say in our punishment.

Already noticed a few journos talking about a change in holding company now instead of 'club' being liq, just shows how much they all need us :wanker: as

Just read the RST saying the final outcome from the FTTT is due next month. I know similar things have been suggested before, but the fact it's been left alone for a few months means there's a good chance it will be within the next month.

So is this what the SPL are waiting for before coming for us? To start dishing out the punishments, and the one we're all concerned about, the stripping of titles. I'm convinced now that they will come for them (probably regardless of the outcome). Just about everything has went to plan so far, this is the cherry on the cake.

The whole things went pretty quiet, but will the outcome of this case lead to the explosion of the issue?

I've gotta say though, the very idea of them coming for our titles makes my blood boil, and I'd like to hope every Bear is just as up for the fight to keep what's rightfully ours!

...Perhaps. We'll deal wi' next month as it happens. In the meantime, let's deal with now!

We need a change.