Does anyone know?

As the title says... I know that HMRC were given leave to appeal the first tier tax tribunal case against rangers, after we succesfully won our day in court. I think it was a few weeks ago, they HMRC lodged their appeal against the ruling.

With all the goings on at boardroom level, about possible buyers, moles and bugs , drunkeness, etc, and the affect that all these issues will have on possible takeovers, i am keen to know if anyone can provide, a possible resolution over the appeal case against us..

It was quite clear that this time last year, the uncertainty over the FTT could have put off possible purchasers of the club. It seems in a way that we are no further on, there is still turmoil, lack of clarity, lack of leadership and to be honest we are fast becoming a laughing stock in how we are dealing with private business in public. Not so long ago, we were befitting of a company who kept business to boardroom level, now it seems as if you could watching a boardroom meeting within the boardroom..

I know that the FTT was against 'oldco' and the ruling as such never had a major impact on our new business.... However, i was just wondering if there was a timescale for this??

Please advise......ta

Late 2014!!!? Seriously, thats unreal, so in effect this has trundled on for , by the end of it, abt six or seven yrs??? Ffs,

Went in and done a check..............19th July is hearing mate............but dont expect hearing anything this year.

Brock, why would i post something that i knew the answer to? Bearing in mind you said late july, and north rd says late 2014??? Not even on the same end of the spectrum. So no, to answer your point, i don't know at all, and was waiting for the enlightened ones to tell me. I operate from my shitty mobile, if i had a pc or sumin, i would do my own research, but this thing needs to get up and running for abt two hours before i get internet going.

So i assume, maybe incorrectly, someone has a better and or quicker means of informing me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Brock, why would i post something that i knew the answer to? Bearing in mind you said late july, and north rd says late 2014??? Not even on the same end of the spectrum. So no, to answer your point, i don't know at all, and was waiting for the enlightened ones to tell me. I operate from my shitty mobile, if i had a pc or sumin, i would do my own research, but this thing needs to get up and running for abt two hours before i get internet going.

So i assume, maybe incorrectly, someone has a better and or quicker means of informing me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I just found it strange that someone would post the date on FF and with a few hours you are on here asking the date.

It means fuk all to Rangers now anyway, HMRC cant get money from us and the SPL cant go after our titles now LNS has spoken.

I am sin died for FF so know nada abt it on that other site.....was just enquiring mate.

I know, as i said in my post, it is against the oldco, but it is damaging withregards to our overall outloolk. We are still regarded the baddies, even though we have ad the decision go in our favour. I just want it resolved and out f the way.