EA Sports FC

The Godfather

• 3 months later...

It's just FIFA without the FIFA branding really

More 'gimmicky' arcade type features like mixed men + women games and they'll probably push more for it to be an online community like they do in NBA i think 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's just FIFA without the FIFA branding really

More 'gimmicky' arcade type features like mixed men + women games and they'll probably push more for it to be an online community like they do in NBA i think 

Yup. A lot of pish again no doubt.

The days of realistic football sims are over unless we retro game it 

I ploughed a lot of time into FIFA this year tbh but mainly because my pal was back on it and we'd just play co-op or seasons against each other. I get into Ultimate Team too but I don't put a penny into it 

I hate it but I played that PES efootball thing and deleted it inside about 30 mins man, absolute wank

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I ploughed a lot of time into FIFA this year tbh but mainly because my pal was back on it and we'd just play co-op or seasons against each other. I get into Ultimate Team too but I don't put a penny into it 

I hate it but I played that PES efootball thing and deleted it inside about 30 mins man, absolute wank

Needing whoever fifa go with to really pull something out the bag.

how achievable that is, I’m not so sure 

20 minutes ago, Marky. said:

UFL it was called.

Jesus christ: 

Looks like something off of Mini Clip.

Aye this is another PES or whatever it goes by now online mess.

I think we can kiss goodbye to the era of great football games.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No even bothering my arse with it.

UT’s worse than ever and it’s only going to get worse, and seasons is pish and has been for years and years.

Can't even remember the last time I played FUT. Easily months. It became really bad just before Christmas this year, probably the earliest I gave up on it.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can't even remember the last time I played FUT. Easily months. It became really bad just before Christmas this year, probably the earliest I gave up on it.

WC final was the last night I played it seriously :lol: 

Usually patch it for a while around January/February and come back for TOTS but last two years I’ve just patched it completely for months.

On 11/07/2023 at 16:30, The Godfather said:

Aye this is another PES or whatever it goes by now online mess.

I think we can kiss goodbye to the era of great football games.

Totally agreed. Haven't played FIFA for years, same shite every year - heard they're also putting the prices up for FUT in the new game - greedy cunts.

PES or whatever the fuck it's called now is a shell of the older games with no modes apart from pay to win, basically a gambling sim aimed at 7 year olds. Konami are also greedy cunts.

Very sad state of affairs for football gaming. Greed has absolutely fucked it.

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Totally agreed. Haven't played FIFA for years, same shite every year - heard they're also putting the prices up for FUT in the new game - greedy cunts.

PES or whatever the fuck it's called now is a shell of the older games with no modes apart from pay to win, basically a gambling sim aimed at 7 year olds. Konami are also greedy cunts.

Very sad state of affairs for football gaming. Greed has absolutely fucked it.

When I got the PS5 I bought 23 but it was still the same old churned out cartoon graphic pish from FIFA. Its been the same since the PS4 nothings majorly changed. 

I don't think another worth while developer like 2K will touch it which is the real killer. PES is now a micro transaction mobile to console port and FIFA is about UT trading that have a cult following  for whatever reason.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

When I got the PS5 I bought 23 but it was still the same old churned out cartoon graphic pish from FIFA. Its been the same since the PS4 nothings majorly changed. 

I don't think another worth while developer like 2K will touch it which is the real killer. PES is now a micro transaction mobile to console port and FIFA is about UT trading that have a cult following  for whatever reason.

I'm not sure I'd class 2K as a worthwhile developer tbh. 

They are also quite fond of building their games around micro-transactions.

Just now, Iakona said:

I'm not sure I'd class 2K as a worthwhile developer tbh. 

They are also quite fond of building their games around micro-transactions.

I suppose they all are but I enjoy the 2k series be it NBA or WWE. Gameplay night and day from the rehashed decade old shite EA gave us with FIFA.

On 11/07/2023 at 16:41, McEwan's Lager said:

I got it at Christmas and have been quite into it, more so that previous seasons.

Had to grind my way to a decent team, as I refuse to put money into the packs. Some cunts must put thousands into it, and they’re still shite at it.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I got it at Christmas and have been quite into it, more so that previous seasons.

Had to grind my way to a decent team, as I refuse to put money into the packs. Some cunts must put thousands into it, and they’re still shite at it.

Tbf it’s easier than ever to get ridiculous teams. Put a couple hours in a day and you’ll be sorted within weeks.

Partly the reason it’s so bad these days Imo, too many promos, too many cards, too many SBCs, and it’s easy to get a better team.