Did anyone else notice last night that the players were a lot more vocal? Even though last season we did play very well we did at times lack communication however lastnight sitting in GF3 (My season ticket is in GR2) I noticed that players like Wilson, Barton and most surprisingly Rossiter(as he is a young age) were shouting commands and at time encouragement. This will give a boost to the squad in terms of confidence and keep them organised, but I'm just wondering have they always done it or is it because I'm far away I can't hear them??

I couldn't make it last night. However, as soon as Barton came on the pitch against Annan on Tuesday you could hear him barking out the orders. Really think between Barton and Hill they will sort our defensive mishaps out.

18 minutes ago, everybearanybear said:

Did anyone else notice last night that the players were a lot more vocal? Even though last season we did play very well we did at times lack communication however lastnight sitting in GF3 (My season ticket is in GR2) I noticed that players like Wilson, Barton and most surprisingly Rossiter(as he is a young age) were shouting commands and at time encouragement. This will give a boost to the squad in terms of confidence and keep them organised, but I'm just wondering have they always done it or is it because I'm far away I can't hear them??

Watch your spelling, watch your spelling! Well done mate! Well done! Keep it up!