How long was it all bruing

The last 48 hours have been a whirlwind of events, but I cant help thinking this has been going onfor some time and I dont mean the Barry Le Guen argument, but the Le Guen leaves with some dignity in tact.

You dont sack a high profile manager at 2pm and have it leaked at 10 pm that the national coach will take over in 3 days time.

How many meetings would need to take place, how many agents would need to be contacted.

No this has been in the background for days if not weeks IMO.

It is either that or the FISH contacted Murray and said if you dont sack Le French flapper I will stop singing your praises on RM- at this point Sir David was left with little option. so well done FISH, would love to see you and Murry at the press confrence <_<

The last 48 hours have been a whirlwind of events, but I cant help thinking this has been going onfor some time and I dont mean the Barry Le Guen argument, but the Le Guen leaves with some dignity in tact.

You dont sack a high profile manager at 2pm and have it leaked at 10 pm that the national coach will take over in 3 days time.

How many meetings would ned to take place, how many agents would need to be contacted.

It is either that or the FISH contacted Murray and said if you dont sack Le French flapper I will stop singing your praises on RM- at this point Sir David was left with little option. so well done FISH, would love to see you and Murry at the press confrence <_<

Think your right mate.

No way could we sack a manager then alledgedly have the Scotland manager lined up within a few hours. If Smith and McCoist will be the new Management then they must have been briefed about this weeks ago.

Maybe Le Guen told Murray weeks ago that he wanted to leave.

How many meetings would ned to take place, how many agents would need to be contacted.

Think your right mate.

No way could we sack a manager then alledgedly have the Scotland manager lined up within a few hours. If Smith and McCoist will be the new Management then they must have been briefed about this weeks ago.

Maybe Le Guen told Murray weeks ago that he wanted to leave.

Apparently he wanted out in September.................

I also hear PLG was getting some advice from Walter on the Scottish game; So WS has been aware of situations and most likely been lined up to take over if PLG left.

Just a thought