the 3year plan of rejuvenation under PLg

for too many seasons, including January windows, rangers have tried to install too many players at the one time. hence at the start of the season we are trying to bed in a team usually of foreigners, adopting foreign tactics whilst trying to play well on foreign soil and do well domestically. this means we are playing catchup at the start of the season and doing it all over again after the January window.

we need stability in some key areas,

a long term manager, Alex Ferguson was given 3 seasons to implement his ideas.

a fiscal policy where the manager knows whats ahead and can make plans accordingly.

and a team that only requires fresh talent to rejuvenate the side not wholesale swinging changes every few months.

our last 3 managers have had varying fortunes and all have fell at certain hurdles.

Advocaat spent too much money and got rid of several truly European players.

MacLeish had no money, players that he bought turned out to be mercenaries, and he still managed to give us a decent run in Europe and on the domestic front. for my money he is looking to be one of our most successful managers in decades.

PLg was given a decent amount of money and without understanding the Scottish game it now transpires he has spent unwisely. coupled with the fact that he tried to play a more European style, which doesn't work in Scotland and had dressing room unrest. it subsequently has been shown he made too many changes in a very few months. his ideas may have been too advanced for our parochial mentality. as a result we,( that's the collective we ), have banished ourselves into a domestic and European backwater for the next five years.

if i win the ?54 million quid up for grabs in the euro lotto i Will be chapping Mr Murray's door on Monday morning with a blank cheque book to buy some decent players.

We need a bit of stability right now and trust in the managment as its been severly lacking recently.

Im sure McCoist and Smith will bring back that trust for us, and bring back our pride

i can only hoe so.

both know the Scottish game, also the up and coming new talent in the game.

plus they have not lost touch with Ibrox and Murray park over the years.

give them some decent money and a decent time to bed themselves and their ideas in and all could be Rosy once again.

on the subject of Bazza he has to go at the end of the season no manager worth his salt is going to allow an agent provocateur in the dressing room.

for too many seasons, including January windows, rangers have tried to install too many players at the one time. hence at the start of the season we are trying to bed in a team usually of foreigners, adopting foreign tactics whilst trying to play well on foreign soil and do well domestically. this means we are playing catchup at the start of the season and doing it all over again after the January window.

we need stability in some key areas,

a long term manager, Alex Ferguson was given 3 seasons to implement his ideas.

a fiscal policy where the manager knows whats ahead and can make plans accordingly.

and a team that only requires fresh talent to rejuvenate the side not wholesale swinging changes every few months.

our last 3 managers have had varying fortunes and all have fell at certain hurdles.

Advocaat spent too much money and got rid of several truly European players.

MacLeish had no money, players that he bought turned out to be mercenaries, and he still managed to give us a decent run in Europe and on the domestic front. for my money he is looking to be one of our most successful managers in decades.

PLg was given a decent amount of money and without understanding the Scottish game it now transpires he has spent unwisely. coupled with the fact that he tried to play a more European style, which doesn't work in Scotland and had dressing room unrest. it subsequently has been shown he made too many changes in a very few months. his ideas may have been too advanced for our parochial mentality. as a result we,( that's the collective we ), have banished ourselves into a domestic and European backwater for the next five years.

if i win the ?54 million quid up for grabs in the euro lotto i Will be chapping Mr Murray's door on Monday morning with a blank cheque book to buy some decent players.

Another great post.I agree entirely (tu)