Probably my favourite quote

CanadianGer

Taken from the BBC's site

Ian Durrant will take charge of the first team for Sunday's Tennent's Scottish Cup third round tie at Dunfermline Athletic, and he is looking forward to the challenge.

"With Paul leaving, we now just have accept the situation and get on with it," said Durrant, a former Ibrox midfielder and Scotland international.

"It's hard to keep Rangers out of the press anyway, but now we all have to focus and move on for the good of the club."

Ian Durrant will take charge of the first team for Sunday's Tennent's Scottish Cup third round tie at Dunfermline Athletic, and he is looking forward to the challenge.

"With Paul leaving, we now just have accept the situation and get on with it," said Durrant, a former Ibrox midfielder and Scotland international.

"It's hard to keep Rangers out of the press anyway, but now we all have to focus and move on for the good of the club."

an imPRESSive quote :lol:

I'll get me coat doh

an imPRESSive quote :lol:

I'll get me coat doh

:rolleyes: