A Blessing In Disguise

perhaps the wrong words to use, but I was struggling to think of a heading.......

Anyway my point is that with Thomson and Cuellar suspended and Dailly probaly moving to CB and Davis staying more centrally there is a real possibilty that Novo might just start the next game at Parkhead and I believe that's a massive plus point for us.

Although the whole team was poor in the first half I think his presence does so much to raise both the players and the fans and on top of that I don't think that anybody can deny that we look like a completely different team when he plays.

He also has this horrible habit of coming up trumps when it matters and for that reason, I would go as far as to say that he could be the difference between us getting a result and not getting a result.

About 5 mins after his goal last night, he put in a great tackle just outside our penalty box, which stopped whatever Tic it was getting into a very dangerous position. It just shows the determination and fight Novo has. I'm not suggesting he should start every game, but we do seem to freshen up when he comes on. He gives us drive and determination that we lack otherwise. (tu)