Sebo...part of the Bear Family

PLG should stick to his guns/put his balls on the table and sign Sebo for PSG. He must have had some kind of plan for him, you don't sign a player for ?1.8m if you don't plan on having him in your plans (whether that be rangers or PSG).

/wishful thinking.

edit: for the record I'm 100% in support of sebo while he's at rangers <kizz> :drool:

It is absolute nonsense that this plonker is backed by the fans, be it for comical reasons or whatever! If a young Scot had come in and been for good at being utter tripe he would have been hounded out by now!

What I cannot fathom is how PLG binned Ross McCormack (a champions league goalscorer, younger and technically superior to Sebo) and paid 1.8mill for Sebo. Fair enough Ross has had many injury probs at the Well; but we weren't to know that back then!

Should Derek Carcary or Rory Loy (for example) play a few games and be as sh1te, would the fans empathise with them? I think not! The headless one needs to go now, at the very least on loan!

I could'nt agree more with what you say here mate.

Sebo is a comedy figure, where as Hutton( a better player) is the subject of some dogs abuse

Because Hutton plays for 90mins and is mostly pish. Sebo gets 15 minutes at the end of a match and still manages to have a better scoring record than Kenny Miller.