Brother just got a ticket

Jimenez

Our mates dad has his own company so bought a corporate box in the Carling lounge.

My little brother works with our mate and has just been told that he is getting one of the tickets they got (believe they got 8).

Now I wouldn't call him a glory hunter as he sat next to me for two years before going traveling to Australia and due to the awkward hours he now works has decided that it isn't worth getting another.

But it does seem unfair that he gets to go and guys like me and countless others who go to every match possible miss out.

Suppose I'll just have to be happy for him, there are far less deserving than him who will lord it in Manchester.

Still though, it leaves a bitter aftertaste.

If there willing to pay the money to go watch then they deserve it :rangers:

Rangers were set an allocation, cant realy complain, these people at the start of the season took out the option of being able to get tickets if we got to a final etc.

Travel Club members aswell, could have spent more on one game than most spend on their season ticket.

If there willing to pay the money to go watch then they deserve it :rangers:

Rangers were set an allocation, cant realy complain, these people at the start of the season took out the option of being able to get tickets if we got to a final etc.

Travel Club members aswell, could have spent more on one game than most spend on their season ticket.

It's costing him nothing mate.

I honestly dont have a problem with anyone (regulars, glory hunters or not been to a game in years) who were willing to take the risk in the UEFA ballot months back, if your willing to shell out and take the risk - well done.

Its guys who have hardly been to a game and/or got one through the travel club after they joined just for the Barcelona game ONLY and have tickets, that annoys me.

I honestly dont have a problem with anyone (regulars, glory hunters or not been to a game in years) who were willing to take the risk in the UEFA ballot months back, if your willing to shell out and take the risk - well done.

Its guys who have hardly been to a game and/or got one through the travel club after they joined just for the Barcelona game ONLY and have tickets, that annoys me.

He does still go occasionally.

I will forever be jelous of him over this, but I am delighted for him at the same time

It's a weird feeling.

Hes your brother, you should be happy for him! or maybe just beat him up and steal his ticket, you considered that yet? <_<

I never even knew about the Uefa ballot................hell I do know about it now lol does anyone know what osrt of money you have to spend to enter the ballot? Over the next few years I might enter for both finals just to experience a European final. Wish I was able to go to this one though but does anyone know how much it is to enter the ballot?

I just found out that you could ballot direct to UEFA ( how slow am I???) Next year I'm putting in for the ballot for UEFA and Chapions league. Heaven forbid if the Bears don't make it, then I'll sell on Ebay!

Try to pleased for your brother, all of my family have tickets for the final apart from me. But then again they missed 1972, my Dad did'nt.

Just for the record the centre spot for that game was lifted and brought back to Scotland by Dad! I bet there's not many fans that can say they played on the grass for Barcelona!

I just found out that you could ballot direct to UEFA ( how slow am I???) Next year I'm putting in for the ballot for UEFA and Chapions league. Heaven forbid if the Bears don't make it, then I'll sell on Ebay!

Try to pleased for your brother, all of my family have tickets for the final apart from me. But then again they missed 1972, my Dad did'nt.

Just for the record the centre spot for that game was lifted and brought back to Scotland by Dad! I bet there's not many fans that can say they played on the grass for Barcelona!

Look were that got us