Our new kit - throw me a bone :-(

BCLoyal9

I'm sitting here pretty elated by how well the Gers are doing , however I am desperate for a wee fix of new kittage. There hasn't been anything regarding the new strip , not a scant whisper from a real source over what it will actually look like. No tantalisingly obscured sneak peak images. Nowt. Can anyone on this board shed some light on the situation? I have heard something about production issues but as things stand , this is little more than mumble grumble.

That is the word at the moment mate , but I'm buggered if I can guess at why there would be a problem of that nature. Is there something about the design of the jersey that makes it significantly more challenging to mass produce? Usually somebody has a few details regarding things like this but we seem to have hit a hush-hush brick wall.

Id love them to keep this home jersey in a way - i think its the best one for about 20 years!

Superb jersey with the red and white around the collar. The one from the season before is possibly the worse. And thats not just because we were mince under Le Guen