Any ideas where to park ?

macranger

Ok I'm a bit late seeing as everyone will be on their way, but any ideas where to park in manchester or nearby? This is a last miute decision to go as I can't get time off work so with a bit of luck, I'll be leaving at 11.00am & coming back up around midnight unless I get led astray.

Cheers

:unionflag:

Ok I'm a bit late seeing as everyone will be on their way, but any ideas where to park in manchester or nearby? This is a last miute decision to go as I can't get time off work so with a bit of luck, I'll be leaving at 11.00am & coming back up around midnight unless I get led astray.

Cheers

:unionflag:

This is probably the only thing stopping me going down.

I have no idea where to park my car..oh and short on people to share the trip with <cr> Might just hit Ibrox tomorrow :unionflag:

You could park at the airport, might be a bit pricey but there are frequent trains and they only take about 15-20 mins.

they run through the night (the biggest gap between trains is 0054 and the next one is 0255

they go right into picadilly station which is right next to one of the fanzones.

think of mancheter as glasgow - there is loads of schemes on the out skirts get bus number whatever into the toon sorted - dont worry , dont go near the city centre with a car and you will be fine

You could park at the airport, might be a bit pricey but there are frequent trains and they only take about 15-20 mins.

they run through the night (the biggest gap between trains is 0054 and the next one is 0255

they go right into picadilly station which is right next to one of the fanzones.

Didn't I read that there are maintenance works being carried out on the train tracks and that they will stop at 10.00 pm on Wednesday and re-start at 5.00 am Thursday. Alternative buses are being laid on at Pacidilly Train Station to travel to the Airport. No problem getting into the city centre but it will be bus journey from the train station back to the airport any time after 10.00 pm. Im sure I read this on one of the UEFA 2008 web-site. The only effect will be a slightly longer journey back to the Airport (where I will be sleeping on the benches or floor waiting on my flight home at 8.30 am! ).