What happened to the starting XI from Liverpool?

FlippinEck

Didnt get to watch the game bar the last half hour on my "15 minute break" and i see dailly, no darcheville, hemdani?? what happened to the starting XI that near enough matched Liverpool, surely that could have taken on Kaunus? Nonetheless, Kenny miller put in a good shift according to the commentator :rolleyes:doh

Didnt get to watch the game bar the last half hour on my "15 minute break" and i see dailly, no darcheville, hemdani?? what happened to the starting XI that near enough matched Liverpool, surely that could have taken on Kaunus? Nonetheless, Kenny miller put in a good shift according to the commentator :rolleyes:doh

Duno but Walter should be shot for including Dailly who cost us this match and Europe this season With hemdani sitting on the bench. He should also be shot for considering McCulloch in the middle of the park and Adam on the left. Fucking idiot. Will he admit his mistakes in the up and coming games by not including these players? We can only hope so.

Kenny miller put in a good shift according to the commentator :rolleyes:doh

He did.

Duno but Walter should be shot for including Dailly who cost us this match and Europe this season With hemdani sitting on the bench. He should also be shot for considering McCulloch in the middle of the park and Adam on the left. Fucking idiot. Will he admit his mistakes in the up and coming games by not including these players? We can only hope so.

Kenny miller put in a good shift according to the commentator :rolleyes:doh

He did.

im not disputing he never, yet it accounted to nothing yet again, how long do we have to accept "oh at least kenny ran around all day" when it will continue to get us nothing

I dont see why he would include hemdani, especially after saving him for euro games, then have the nerve to play dailly instead of him, seriously doh