Before all the Miller supporters get toooooo full of themselves

Thermopylae

Atleast accept him as a rangers player now after what he did today

no ones saying hes our best player now but he did win the game for us today

and no ones asking people to not have an opinion on his football skills

but no one should have an opinion on his past because he plays for rangers now

and its the future that matters now

(i think charlie adams a terrible player but i still accept him as a rangers player)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty stupid quote cause hes not there dosent mean the player who would have been playing wouldnt have got into the position to score the 2 goals he got

i dont want him playing for rangers but if he is then id rather he scored than the team didnt score

Does this rule also apply to Kris?

I think bearing in mind his chest banging in the hoops we were quite entitled to expect him to prove himself before receiving our full backing

Go and get yourself a drink and enjoy the moment.

:beer2:

To be really honest after witnessing his goals today i couldnt give two fucks wht he did or did not do.

He must be the only Rangers player who scored 2 against the tattie munchers and never got his name sang :lol:

And rightly so :P

To be really honest after witnessing his goals today i couldnt give two fucks wht he did or did not do.

He must be the only Rangers player who scored 2 against the tattie munchers and never got his name sang :lol:

And rightly so :P

I think the large proportion of rangers fans didnt want to see him back, in fact i wasn't best pleased myself. However i think with any player, todays game aside, he has got to be given the opportunity to prove his worth.

Think about it this way:

if miller has a good season, he'll be away because an epl team will offer more money than he's on at rangers. It seems to me that it is all he is interested in.

I think the large proportion of rangers fans didnt want to see him back, in fact i wasn't best pleased myself. However i think with any player, todays game aside, he has got to be given the opportunity to prove his worth.

Think about it this way:

if miller has a good season, he'll be away because an epl team will offer more money than he's on at rangers. It seems to me that it is all he is interested in.

Hmm, never thought about that? Anyone agree?