help with windowed mode

BryanRfc

Ok it never usually bothers me but recently ive been doing alot of other things on the computer while trying to play fm09 so i now want it in windowed mode but it isny for wurkin :dry: .Wont work when going to display & sounds the windowed mode bit on the drop down is there it just cant be clicked on (if you know what a mean).the target code (if its the correct code for this game)isnt able to go in the shortcut on my desktop as your not allowed to click on it like above ^ its darkened out so you cant click on it then i go to the games menu and ive found the bit and its letting me put the target code in but none of them work. (ive also tried the ctrl + sumthing :dry: shortcut too)

any ideas guys :dry:

thanks in advance :541:

Not sure if this is what you want, but by holding down 'alt' and then pressing the tab button, you can switch between windows. Only found this out last year- lifesaver!

It seems that would be your best option and yes that is lifesaver works for anything, ( if you don't have a mouse it also comes in handy ;) > )

I've tryed with lots of versions of FM to get it into windowed mode and it just keeps either closing altogether or just doesn't go into window mode.