Rangers Picture Thread

16 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Found this pic of a Rangers v Moscow Dynamo match at Ibrox. Think we drew 2-2. No idea what their keeper has dropped. If anyone can name any of the Gers players then you’re a better man than me.

9EFAE90A-29E4-4026-9DBA-A2C5653213CF.jpeg

Torry Gillick is definitely the one on the left.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

The big man in the middle is Andy Cunningham who was 'the oldest Ranger' at the time.

Was a boy at that game, lost 3-1 if I remember right. They were a great side back then. Also lost 3-2 away too, think we had hope in that game that we might get a result, can’t quite mind how the scoring went. Wasn’t to be though.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Was a boy at that game, lost 3-1 if I remember right. They were a great side back then. Also lost 3-2 away too, think we had hope in that game that we might get a result, can’t quite mind how the scoring went. Wasn’t to be though.

My Dad was at the game, he would have been 20.

I think its amazing that in the early 70s you got to see guys like Beckenbauer and Cruyff strutting about Ibrox.

Just now, tannerall said:

That's not a wee plastic doll, it's Willie Johnston crowd surfing after scoring against cellic..........................

Haha

i spent forever trying to get my nephew one of those in the 90s. Couldn’t find one anywhere. Thought maybe some Bear would have one in his attic or somewhere.

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Haha

i spent forever trying to get my nephew one of those in the 90s. Couldn’t find one anywhere. Thought maybe some Bear would have one in his attic or somewhere.

OT's the place to find posters with blow up dolls in their attic. Some real ones in their cellars too..........