9/9/2012

Does anyone know if we have a game scheduled on the 8/9/2012? Just as it's my 21st, and I can't think of a better way to spend it than cheering on the Gers. Couldn't find a fixture list online, and if we don't have a league game scheduled does anyone think/know if we will be playing that weekend in one of the cups?

Any help would be appreciated, as it's quite a hike for me to get up to see the Gers if we're not even playing ha

Does anyone know if we have a game scheduled on the 8/9/2012? Just as it's my 21st, and I can't think of a better way to spend it than cheering on the Gers. Couldn't find a fixture list online, and if we don't have a league game scheduled does anyone think/know if we will be playing that weekend in one of the cups?

Any help would be appreciated, as it's quite a hike for me to get up to see the Gers if we're not even playing ha

09 Sept 2012 is a Ramsden cup date after getting past Falkirk.

Well i'll i'm planning to be up the weekend of the 8th/9th, so either day is fine. Are we home or away, if it's away what do people reckon the chances are of a non-season ticket holder getting an away ticket? Falkirk have a fairly decent sized stadium I think?