Its Like Empty

Wee CJ

Someone gonnae get me some chocolate please :)

I've got loads of Celebrations left over from Christmas - can I tempt you with a malteser, mars, milky way, galaxy, bounty, snickers (or marathon), caramel or even a chocolate coin (silver or gold foil) - please help yourself <eating chocolate smiley>

I've got loads of Celebrations left over from Christmas - can I tempt you with a malteser, mars, milky way, galaxy, bounty, snickers (or marathon), caramel or even a chocolate coin (silver or gold foil) - please help yourself <eating chocolate smiley>

the malteser ones for the win :pipe:

Defo the best ones - luv them, but only one left and I've just had it :P (horse)

Defo the best ones - luv them, but only one left and I've just had it :P (horse)

You're now on 'the list' <sesm>

pipehorse

:D Oh il have a malteser lol