*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Yes he should have strategically placed his foot 10 inches off the ground in anticipation of the bobble 

Yea first look it was a horror, but it defo hit a bump, nice comeback with the half volley though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah, I get that. But like u say, you need Ronaldo, Bale, Robben, Robert etc... For this to work effectively. You also need midfielfers who can score. We have none of these type of player. 

I don't think u need world class players just players who are drilled to cut inside and shoot with their stronger foot.  However we appear to look for players to goto the byline and cross. Fwiw playing that way with the wingers cutting inside usually means playing more narrow which I think would suit us better and generally why the generic 4-3-3 works well rather than going wide all the time

10 hours ago, gsa said:

We'l win 2 or 3 - 1.

It'll be awful to watch, Bates will look like he's never seen a football, there will be no subs before 70 mins,  Halliday will come on last 5, Ayr will have a slightly overweight centre back who wants to show the world he's a hard man, etc, etc 

lol

Archived