Domenech's big mouth

Thermopylae

I wonder if he regrets calling the Italians a bunch of crooks now that he will probably be looking for a performance from them in the last game at Hampden. Of course from a purely footballing point of view Italy would also rather see us in Switzerland than France since they would be a big rival for the trophy

I wonder if he regrets calling the Italians a bunch of crooks now that he will probably be looking for a performance from them in the last game at Hampden. Of course from a purely footballing point of view Italy would also rather see us in Switzerland than France since they would be a big rival for the trophy

haha, thats a very, very good point! :D

some of the italian players aswell as the italian media have said that scotland winning last night was a bad thing as it makes this group even more comlicated and possibly harder to qualify from!