Calling Any Brisbane Bears

Are there any Brisbane Bears post on here - Looks like I might be in Brisbane working for 3 months (so some lucky sod will get to use my season ticket here for a while) Mid July - Mid October - Just wondered where the best place to watch the games in Brisbane.

The upside is that the office I'll be working in is across the road from the Castlemain Brewery. Thanks for any help from Oz.

Are there any Brisbane Bears post on here - Looks like I might be in Brisbane working for 3 months (so some lucky sod will get to use my season ticket here for a while) Mid July - Mid October - Just wondered where the best place to watch the games in Brisbane.

The upside is that the office I'll be working in is across the road from the Castlemain Brewery. Thanks for any help from Oz.

Brissyger is certainly in Brisbane, I'd suggest getting in touch with him to see if he could recommend any places to go and watch the games (tu)

the pig n whistle mate not the one on the main shopping street. I never went myself but they def show the games. Think they have a rsc.

It did the tour of the xxxx, u need to book it, plus u get 4 drinks afterwards so all good.

Brissyger is yer best man for info he stays nt far frm there.

You'll love brisbane.

hey bud had a look on the net for you, here is the Brisbane Rangers Supporters Club link, should have all the details on here, good luck

http://www.brisbanersc.com/index.php?target=orsa

Contact details

Contact us...

Postal

Pig N Whistle, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 4066

Telephone

+61 (0)423 961614

Email

Or, if you prefer, please submit an email to us below.

Your Name

Your Email Address

Comments

Please leave your comments here.

Where to find us

The Pig N Whistle pub is located at 123 Eagle Street in Brisbane as shown below. It is pretty easy to find, just don't get it mixed up with the Pig N Whistle in Queen Street Mall!

cheers

AR