Diomande

He still requires polishing, but early signs do look like we've pulled a gem out of the ground. A lot to like there.

I do think he is a player we will get a couple of years out of and then make good money on.

Really like him. A massive plus as well that he’s slotted in well straight away.

I know it’s a very small sample size and Cortes has been unlucky with injuries but if our January signings are an indication of the profile of players we’ll be looking at under Koppen them I’m very excited for the summer.

Excellent player, has a real class and still only 22. If I'm being (very) harsh, I think he can sometimes under cook a simple 10 yard pass - but then he has assists like last night and goals in his locker so it's only a mild observation. 

A bit rawer but he reminds me a lot of Kamara. Decision making needs work and he has the tendency to dwell on the ball or try things in the wrong areas occasionally but that’s all stuff that will get ironed out. 

Did a lot of hard work last night then occasionally he’d misplace his pass or make the wrong decision after doing the hard part but think that was a lot to do with tiredness as the game went on as well.

He’s going to be a massive player for us, on his game Kamara was a Rolls Royce of a player in Europe and I think this boy could be even better 

Seems to be a hard worker and does the less glamorous stuff well. Very capable with the ball in tight spots, which is very useful in games like last night, breaking out from presses and stuff.

2 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Needs to work on some aspects of his game especially when it's 10 men behind the ball like Motherwell but looks a player 

This was the game I was thinking about with my comment, still learning the league and as other posters have said hopefully this stuff gets ironed out. 

Think he's shown two sides, looks very talented and has obvious technique and skill, and came up with massive goals and assists. But I also think he's shown more than a few moments of sloppiness. He needs to get rid of those and he'll be a top player for us.

At the moment I think Lundstram and Sterling are our best CM pairing, but we have a really strong group of 3 there now.