does the lack of quality being signed......

mannan

so far mean that smith is firmly settin out his game plan much the same as last season ie. hard to beat, but harder for us to score lol

seriously, out of the positions that we have had the most trouble in ( a new centre half, right back and midfield in an attacking sense )

given that smith has come out in todays paper stating that with the injuries to ferguson, beasle, naismith, burke........that we need 'cover' rather than 'quality' that was promised during the close season!

im not saying that we arent definetely going to sign another player for say the 3-4-5m mark.......but we certainly arent goin to bring in two or three.......

seriously worried bout this season ahead, i fully expect the same pish standard i saw last one

The quality of football won't be any better. I am now resigned to that fact going by our signings so far.

However, it really is about time we won this damn title, so I'll be judging him solely on results. Although I might have to have a wee rant if McCulloch plays much of a role again this season. He seems to transform our team into a side that uses the long ball option.....into a team that sees the long ball as the only option !