Abou Diaby

Ryan_1

Arsenal fans, have been crying out for a midfielder that can do the 'dirty work' as they say. Yet they have yet to find that man.

I was wondering do they have that answer already within the squad?

Abou Diaby has impressed me everytime I've seen him and seems to have the all the attributes for the job. He can tackle, has height (which Arsenal severly lack), can head the ball, good amount of pace and strength. He can also pass and dribble with the ball which fits into the Arsenal bill.

So is Abou Diaby the perfect coil for a Cesc Fabregas?

This is what I was thinking myself. He does have all the attributes to fill in the role that Arsenal have needed ever since Veira left. The only thing that worries me is his consistancy.

Last year he would put in a brilliant performance only to not show up for the next few weeks.

So far this year when he has been given the chance he has been very solid. If he shows some consistancy this season then I definatly think he can fill in that roll.

He can't be any worse than Song anyways.

This is what I was thinking myself. He does have all the attributes to fill in the role that Arsenal have needed ever since Veira left. The only thing that worries me is his consistancy.

Last year he would put in a brilliant performance only to not show up for the next few weeks.

So far this year when he has been given the chance he has been very solid. If he shows some consistancy this season then I definatly think he can fill in that roll.

He can't be any worse than Song anyways.

I thought he had a good game against Burnley, but thats the only good game i've seen him play.