Sick as Feck...................

Smirkey1963

Feel so down i had to type a few lines.It was not just getting turned over but in the manner of the way we played . Its not the be all and end of but Walt,Sally,Kenny could we just not have had a better go its only CIS cup but for over 40 years now i have been going to Hampden and watch the Rangers in many cup finals could hardly speak next day singing , shouting , cheering etc but yesterday we where a little subdued. Is this because of the team line up , no thrills fitba we play or do we half expect to lose / or not to score. Strathclyde,s finest dont help matters telling people to sit still/down , what to sing, what to shout ect in pc Britian. I have a mate older than me ( believe it or not ) who stopped going to the games couple of years ago because of these very things saying games where not worth it any more taking the fun away. Just felt like sharing with other Bears to see what u all thought, God we need to win this title this season for us the fans and ££££ for our club BIG time.

I am fed up with Smiths lack of balls, he is scared to attack teams, even when we all know that the Sellick defence is rotten and slow, what do we do, punt high balls.

Where was the width? where was Fleck and Arron? When was the last time you saw a Rangers player hit the by line and whip a cross over? Why did he take off Lafferty when in my opinion he was our most dangerous player at the time?

And dont get me started on Dailly. What must Edu be thinking seeing that diddy getting ready to go on before him. Smith signed Edu FFS.

Yes the fans were a bit subdued but it's hard to get up for it when watching pure dross.

I usually keep my feelings to myself and my mates always back the club in public, but god its getting harder we where flat, no spirit / fight really worth talking aout . I dont want to see my club become the next Leeds Utd on and off the park we are a shambles Sir David and Walter say we hide behind the internet and keyboards knocking the club. Hey I am here , i have written many letters to Sir David no reply on various issues i have never shouted about we deserve this and that in public. And the thing is Timmy could get 4 in a row and there murder but do we have the players with the bottle, the faces of Rangers fans young and old walking from the stadium along mount florida yesterday about 17.30 will be long in the memory.